Sunday, February 25, 2007

I haven't figured out how to rotate pictures yet. It is totally snowing out!! We skipped church again, for the THIRD week in a ROW. This is really looking bad on our record... In our defense, this week it's not our fault, since the weather is bad. This is really only the second time I can remember this year where it snowed really hard, causing accumulation. Hopefully I can get to work tomorrow, so I don't have to use another vacation day.

I love my Daddy!


I bought all these books from the library for $2.73! We watched SuperNanny the other day, which sparked hubby's interest in discipline techniques. What a good coincidence the library was cleaning out their parenting books. I am reading the yellow book...the format is common baby care questions & answers. Really a fast read. The "Your Child At Play" books are cute because they have age appropriate game and activity ideas.



I love my kitty tree Mommy & Daddy. It keeps me warm and makes me feel like no one can see me!