Sunday, May 27, 2007

Decisions, decisions

2007 Honda Accord (in Cool Blue ; )
2007 Toyota Corolla (in Charcoal)

Hubby and I went test driving cars today. We really like the Honda Accord (Special Edition trim level) and the Toyota Corolla (CE trim level with anti lock brakes and side curtain airbags options).

Which car do you like best? The most important thing to us is safety, but I confess I don't like the bare bones trim levels.

Very exciting! (But I am supposed to be trying to keep my emotions out of the decision. : )

1 comment:

Beth said...

I would probably go with the Accord (not just saying that because I have one... hee hee!) because you'll want that extra back space room for a car seat, and the trunk is HUGE to carry all the stuff! But the better gas mileage of a corolla is very tempting.