Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Finally pics...


Cute kitties!


Completed baby blanket. No recipient in mind yet. I am sooo over baby blankets. Such a ton of work. This one took months. I donated the rest of my baby yarn.



Completed very simple crocheted shawl. I am working on a matching child's size version so it can be a mommy/daughter present for a special someone. Thanks for the idea, B!



This is the start of a bunny. (Use your imagination.) I don't know if I will be able to part with it when I am done.


And here is Cutie modeling the bunny tail. (He looks so humiliated.)



(Waiting for their second socks.)




(Just pretend these are done.)


3 comments:

Beth said...

But those of us lucky enough to have one of your baby blankets sure do love them! :)

Theresa said...

Nice looking socks! I just emailed you about Baltimore area knitting groups. Feel free to email back if you have any questions.

Tina said...

I can't let my kitties get that close to my yarn or project, even if they are sleeping.

By the way I love all your socks. I have been working on socks lately too.