Sunday, March 4, 2007

Couldn't resist going back to Jo Anns (a different store though) to see if there were any different colors on sale. Jackpot! Love the blue. Hubby wants the neutral colors. I will do the solid as a contrasting heel. Maybe I'll try a short row heel. I'm becoming a fiber snob, because there was a bunch of acryl-ICK yarn on sale. No way!


I read on my friend's blog how they don't take pictures of their cats anymore, now that they have a baby. It made me so sad to think I wouldn't have time for my kitties anymore. I hope this whole baby thing will be worth it....

For now, I can take as many as I want. :-) The grey one is so photogenic! We love the orange one too, but he is hungry right now, waiting for his 10 pm feeding....so, he is not patient enough to pose for a cute photo.

Obligatory cat photo:


Poor husband was not feeling well yesterday, but we did manage to go out and enjoy the sunshine for a short walk.

This weekend:




Last weekend:


So exciting ...

I put all my yarn in the attic when my hands were hurting. Last night I had to go up there to bring some down, and I found some beautiful pink and blue wool I had forgotten about. I'm thinking about trying a lace pattern with the pink because it's lace weight. I've tried a feather and fan lace pattern with worsted weight before - what a disaster. I had to rip it. The yarn was too thick for the pattern to show.